ABATE Members and Non-members Welcome!
4-DAY Admission: $50.00 (ABATE members*). Non-members $70.00.
SATURDAY ONLY Admission: $30.00 (ABATE members*), $40.00 non-members. Starting at 7:00 AM, July 21.
FREE tent camping
FREE motorcycle parking
FREE entry to all events
Parking: Cars and trucks $10.00; trailers $10.00; campers and buses $100.00 (tent camping, motorcycle parking, and shower facilities included with admission)
Golf carts, etc.: Any vehicle with more than two wheels, that does not have a license plate, will be required to purchase a special $200.00 sticker to use during the event. This includes golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, side by sides, fabricated vehicles and others, referred to as Boogie Utility Vehicles, or BUVs. The person registering the vehicle will be responsible for it.
RV Parking: RV campground spots (some with hook-ups) are limited in availability ($150 primitive, $400 water and electric, $500 front row with water and electric ). Reservations allow you to enter on Wednesday. RV reservations will begin on April 2 at store.abateonline.org and close on July 6. Any remaining spots will be available to purchase at the event.
Vendors: Food vendors contact Bryan Gresham 812-445-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All other vendors contact Harold Davidson 812-525-9283 or email@example.com
For more information visit http://www.boogie2018.com or call 800-232-2283.
*You must be a current ABATE of Indiana member of other recognized state motorcyclists rights organization (must show proof) to qualify for member entry fee.
VISA and MasterCard accepted. No checks.
- No one under 18 allowed, EVERYONE must show ID.
- No glass bottles in the big top area.
- No cars or trucks allowed in the camping areas. Shuttles are available to transport you and your gear throughout on the property.
- For security purposes, all licensed motorcycles must have a numbered wristband that matches the rider’s numbered wristband. No motorcycle leaves the property unless the numbers match.
- Open fires are allowed (weather conditions permitting). You must provide your own firewood.