July 19-22, 2018 — Lawrence County Recreational Park
99 Moore Lane, Springville, Indiana (located 15 miles south of Bloomington)
For over 37 years, ABATE of Indiana has been holding our annual fundraiser as a celebration of the hard-working volunteers in the motorcyclists’ rights community. This event has grown throughout the years to a record turnout of over 14,000 attendees! Each year bikers gather from across the country to celebrate in an open environment that allows our guests to be themselves and enjoy the weekend without the worry of offending someone. Think of it as our own “Woodstock”!
What’s happening at this year’s Boogie?
- National and local entertainment — Who’s playing this year?
- HUGE SWAP MEET featuring food and product vendors throughout the 400-acre property
- RIDE-IN BIKE SHOW to show off your pride and joy — Trophies awarded
- SCENIC BIKE RUN through beautiful Monroe and Lawrence County
- FIELD EVENTS featuring some of your favorite events – Trophies awarded
- CONTESTS featuring the world famous Hoosier Honey contest, tattoo, and arm wrestling contests, and the one-of-a-kind Men’s Buns Contest for the ladies
- FREE CAMPING & SHOWERS
- A new Harley will be given away on Saturday night to one lucky individual
- Much more!
The Boogie is ABATE of Indiana’s annual fundraiser. All proceeds go directly towards ABATE’s efforts to preserve and promote motorcycling throughout Indiana. The Boogie is a registered trademark of ABATE of Indiana, Inc. All rights reserved. Artists subject to change.
ABATE of Indiana, Inc. is a politically active, not-for-profit, charitable organization that is dedicated to the establishment, preservation, and defense of the rights, liberties, and freedoms of ALL motorcyclists, through the promotion of education and motorcycle safety.